Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween swap update

Hi everyone
I know that I promised to come back and show what I sent to
Lisa in that Halloween swap that we did together, but I have
been busy over that last few weeks, so I have come back today to
quickly share what I sent to her
 
I made the halloween wreath and crackers using my own set
of the stampin up Goulish Gouls and designer kit.
I sent Lisa a set of these stamps and kit, as I knew she'd
enjoy using them with her kids.
Here is a close up of the wreath.
 
I also made a book that Lisa can use to record her
favourite halloween recipes and ideas.
She LOVES Alice in Wonderland, so I used that as
my theme using some of the Graphic 45
Halloween in Wonderland papers that I also sent Lisa
 
Thanks again Lisa, I had a great time with this swap.
 
Thanks for stopping by
Happy crafting!
 
Peta xoxo
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you ! me too had fun ..and kids have stolen the stamp set a few times hehehehe

    ReplyDelete